It’s that time of year when we eat entirely too much food with the people that we love. Why not
try something different this year?
- Instead of hostess gifts, suggest that your guests each bring their favorite dessert to share.
– Before your guests arrive, think about why you’re thankful to have them in your life. Write your reasons on their place cards.
- Boil the turkey carcass and make turkey soup! You and your guests can get together over the weekend to share.
- Contact homeless shelters in the area to see if you can drop off any leftovers on Friday.
Although the gardening season is winding down, there is still plenty to do outside!
- First, harvest whatever is left growing in your garden!
- Plant garlic.
- Collect seeds if you save them yearly.
- Cover your gardening areas with mulch- it will protect and prep the soil for next year.
- Rake up those leaves!
- Seed your yard if necessary.
- Cover strawberry beds for winter, clean up around blueberry patches, and cover any fragile plants from frost.
- Plant bulbs.
- Plant trees, fruit trees, and shrubs.
As usual, if you have any questions we’re here to help!
Our exciting fall festival is scheduled for this year! Join us every weekend starting October 7th for fun for the whole family. Here is everything you need to know:
– Weekends from 9 am – 5 pm
– Tickets are $8 for adults and $12 for children
– Your ticket price includes a hayride, hay maze, petting zoo, games, pumpkin tunnel, playground, petting zoo and a pumpkin to paint!
As some of you may know, we’ve been hard at work renovating our store- stop by and see what we’ve been up to! If you haven’t decorated for the harvest season yet, we have plenty of mums, cornstalks, hay bales, pumpkins, and gourds to choose from!
We’re all geared up for the fall season! Come to Dragonfly to get your mums, pumpkins, corn stalks, and hay bales! We have everything you need to make the season special and have the best looking house on the block!
Our Fall Festival is coming soon- keep in touch for updates!