Gardening is a great family activity that brings generations together. Dragonfly Garden Center offers a large selection of fun gardening products to inspire those with smaller green thumbs:
- Seed starting kits
- Hats, gloves and sunglasses
- Garden totes with tools
- Watering cans
- And much more!
12 things to do in the garden before you’re 12
- Build a scarecrow
- Plant a row of lettuce seeds and watch them grow, then harvest
- Build a tree house or a cubby house.
- Plant a tree or a shrub
- Build a small pond for wildlife
- Set up a birdbath, and count the different types of birds that come to the garden.
- Dig for worms in the garden.
- Identify five types of insects that live in the garden.
- Build a miniature fairy or dinosaur garden.
- Plant up a summer flowering bowl or hanging basket
- Grow the biggest pumpkin you can
- Plant strawberries and watch them grow
Visit Dragonfly Farm’s Garden Center today and introduce your children to a hobby they can enjoy their entire